I write a lot about some of my favourite time-saving life hacks – see: my 6 favourite on-demand services in Toronto, easy one pot Moroccan stew recipe, and tips for hosting a dinner party when you’re busy (to name a few) – because, well, I don’t have a lot of spare time.
As you may have seen in my Day In The Life of A Fashion Blogger video, life as a full-time blogger keeps things very exciting, and very busy. Even my latest video shares my extremely quick 24 hour visit to L.A.! Because of this, I regularly seek out anything and everything that can improve my time management, and help get me what I want or need, faster.
When my friends at Nespresso asked me to share my morning routine with everyone, I had to stop and think about what part of my routine would actually be interesting and (hopefully) helpful to you, the reader. Like many of you, my day starts with a quick scroll through Instagram and my emails, often while I’m still in bed. I know it’ a bad habit, but, I can’t help it! Next, I absolutely need coffee before I can do anything else, and I truly love how a Nespresso machine and its convenient capsules can help cut down on the time it takes to get a good cup of hot coffee in my hands. Seriously, it’s a total lifesaver when I have to get up at 4am for an early flight, or live TV appearance on Breakfast Television.
Even though I often drink my Nespresso black, every once in a while I like to indulge in a coconut milk latte for a richer, and sweeter treat. Now, considering I’m often running around my house in the mornings trying to get ready for my day like the Tasmanian Devil, you can imagine that I rarely have the time (or patience) to create a Pinterest-worthy latte at home. Since I know that many of my readers are amazing girl bosses themselves, I thought I’d share my version of an easy coconut milk latte recipe with Nespresso that you can make in no time at all, and still get the taste you want. Here’s how to make it:
Gracie’s Easy Coconut Milk Latte Recipe with Nespresso!
What You Need:
- A Nespresso VertuoLine
- Your favourite Nespresso capsules (right now I’m loving Solelio and Giornio)
- A Nespresso Aeroccino 3 (milk frother)
- Full fat organic coconut milk
- Your favourite mug
- Sugar, optional.
What To Do:
- Ideally, you’ve already got your Nespresso VertuoLine, favourite capsules and Aeroccino on your counter, so that automatically reduces the amount of work involved for this recipe down to getting your coconut milk out of the fridge (or the can), and grabbing your favourite mug from the cupboard.
- Once you’re ready to get going, make sure you’ve got fresh water in your machine and your mug in place, then pop a capsule into the VertuoLine and make your Nespresso coffee.
- While the machine is heating up and making the coffee, pour the coconut milk into the Aeroccino until it reaches the lowest measurement level engraved on the inside of the milk frother.
- Seal the Aeroccino with the lid and press the front button to heat and froth the coconut milk.
- Both your coffee and coconut milk should be ready within seconds. Once they are, simply place your coffee mug on the counter, and top your coffee with your freshly frothed coconut milk.
- Since the VertuoLine will make you a full-size coffee, you’ll have more coffee and less coconut milk in your cup, making your “latte” far lighter than usual without losing the taste, or frothy goodness on top. Plus, it will have taken you under 1 minute to make!
- At this point, it’s up to you if you’d like to add a bit of sugar to sweeten it further, or not.
How easy is that? It may not be traditional, but it sure is good, and helps save you time and money too. Plus, I love that this lighter version of a latte will leave room for a second, without the heavy feeling you often get from consuming a traditional coconut latte that’s far richer, and heavier.
Now, it’s back to those emails, the Instagram updates, meetings and workout classes that normally make up the rest of my morning routine.
(please note this post has been brought to you in partnership with Nespresso)
The post My Morning Routine with Nespresso featuring an Easy Coconut Milk Latte Recipe! appeared first on Gracie Carroll.