Here’s a round up of who (in my opinion) wins for best-dressed at the Oscars last night. Turns out I really love those who stuck to Old Hollywood glamour, off-whites, nudes, black and a lot of SPARKLE. But maybe that’s because my own closet is partial to monochromatic colours and metallics. Even so, I think these ladies really rocked the house last night.
1. Rooney Mara in Givenchy
2. Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford
3. Milla Jovovitch in Ellie Saab
4. Giuliana Rancic in Tony Ward
5. Octavia Spender in Tadashi Shoji
6. Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad
7. Judy Greer in Monique Lhuillier