Every week we gather our favourite tweets from in and around Toronto’s fashion scene. This week, Toronto Fashion Week madness has already begun! Even though it officially starts next week, we’ve got the insider tweets aboutMackage, Roxanne Nikki and Amanda Lew Kee.
- @Mackage kicks off Toronto Fashion Week(s) with Heather Marks and Zombie Boy. View the photos now! stjo.es/znXjrQ
- GUYS! The @DrakeGenrlStore is having a massive warehouse sale and guess what? It STARTS TODAY! Get cool stuff: tinyurl.com/7c3agzg
- If your jacket is longer than your skirt so that it looks like you’re not even wearing one, please try a longer skirt. #streetstylestruggz
Designer Roxanne Nikki has made a comeback after a 10-year hiatus, and @fashionights is more than excited about her return:
The founder of fashion platform @notjustalabel is travelling India in search of their brightest talents and just got a major high-five from fashion royalty:
- Excited to have British Council + @Vogue_Italia behind our efforts to discover new designers in India! Read more here: bit.ly/wnJL6k
- OMG ONE DIRECTION
Who needs models to show off a collection when you’ve got yourself and a video camera, right@jaystrut?
We’ve just discovered our favourite version of The Times courtesy of @LouboutinWorld:
- Have you read The Louboutin Times yet? christianlouboutin.com/#/the_loubouti…