Every week we gather our favourite tweets from in and around Toronto’s fashion scene. This week we’ve got details on The Bay’s crazy final sale deals, a preview of the full Marni forH&M collection and news on Jil Sander’s return to her own label.
Does everyone love or hate Lana Del Rey? Are those puffy lips real or fake? Is she talented or not? Either way, she’s now got her own designer bag named after her according to blogger @Alexxxje:
- First look at Lana Del Rey with her very own Del Rey Mulberry bag!bit.ly/AggWUY
London Fashion Week FW12 has come and gone. Get acquainted with the new Brit styles and trends with @FLAREfashion’s re-cap of the top shows:
- “The Empire (waist) Strikes Back.” – @MoshaMosha on @gilesgilesgiles‘ Fall 2012 collection. bit.ly/zJhg3C #LFW
Who says fashion can’t be funny? @PRconsulting gave us a laugh with this gem from last weekend’s episode of Saturday Night Live:
- Morning funnies – a comical Christopher Kane mention on SNL!videos.kristenwiig.org/view/64/saturd…
Fashion house musical chairs alert! @Best_PR has got the 411:
- And Jil Sander returns to eponymous label… RT @CathyHorynNYT: Raf Simons to leave Jil Sander. Show on Saturday to be his last.
We aren’t great at math, but @TheHudsonsBayCo’s final sale deals sound like they’ll add up to spending hardly anything at all!
- Final Weekend: Up to 75% off when you take an extra 50% off clearance priced merchandise. Fri, Feb 24 – Sun, Feb 26. pic.twitter.com/Bvw45QFj
Itching to see what’s in store from Marni’s collection for @hmcanada? A preview of the entire collection is now online:
ANOTHER collaboration is in the works: Orla Kiely for Uniqlo, and @SidewalkHustle loves their cool new ads:
- How prefect are Tavi Gevinson & Cyndi Lauper in this new Uniqlo ad? Orla Kiely hit it out of the park! su.pr/25METP