The presentation of my very talented friend, Jessica Mary Clayton‘s FW12 collection took place on Tuesday night at Love Of Mine Boutique on Queen Street West. This was the second presentation that I put together for Jessica, and it is an event I always love to work on. I feel really lucky to work with a designer I love and respect so much, who is so dedicated and passionate about her work. Our little collaboration includes a really awesome power team of people, and I am so thankful to everyone who helped us! Take a look at what happened on Tuesday night.
1. It’s not always glamourous waiting to get glammed up. Here are our amazing models waiting to be transformed by the incredible Misty Fox. Thank you Misty!
2. This is Chef Matthew Sullivan of Boxed Toronto. Remember him from extra special, super fancy “Friends with Cooking Skillz” feature? This guy is a food GENIUS!I can’t believe he actually came on board to help feed all of our hungry guests, but I’m so glad he did.
3. JMC branded wine? WHAT! Oh yes we did, and it looked freaking awesome thanks to branding queen Megan Wappel Designs!
4. One of Jess’ beautiful new dresses in the window of Love of Mine (our fave store!).
5. Guests arriving and the shop filling up! Thank you so much to everyone who came.
6. The lookbooks that double as posters.
7. FW12 was inspired by crystals, so obviously Megan made us rock candy treats to match!
8. The girls in their looks to finish the presentation. Stunning!