It’s been a while since I’ve had a bunch of body-focused beauty products (all at once) that I really loved. Since I think these ones are particularly great, I’m opening up the beauty drawer to reveal them all to you!
1. L’Eau de Chloe – I love perfume, and as much as I tend to stick to my signature scents, I think its important to add in something new that works with the season. Just as you would do to your wardrobe, right? Everything from L’Eau de Chloe‘s tinted green colour to light scent screams “SPRING!”
2. Burt’s Bees Milk & Honey Body Lotion – This is probably the best body product you can buy from Shopper’s Drug Mart (ps. check out the newly launched Canada Drug Pharmacy). The lotion is rich and nourishing and smells SO! DARN! GOOD! Somehow the combo of milk and honey has resulted in smelling like a vanilla cake. Honestly, I want to eat my own arm when I’ve got this on.
3. Dalish Cosmetics Ultra Defense Eye Cream – I picked up this eye cream while I was at the One of a Kind Show last week. I’m a big fan of Dalish products because they are made locally and consist of all natural products. This cream was based off of Creme de la Mer and it is very luxe and rich, even though it is barely a quarter of the price.
3. Essence of Argan – This is a bottle of 100% pure Moroccan Argan oil, it is also 100% organic. Use Argan oil already? Go back and check how much of the actual oil is really in the product, you will be surprised. This 15ml bottle retails for $40 so I’ve been using it sparingly. Luckily, I’ve found that I only need one drop to use over my entire face. Unlike many other oils, this one dries quickly and doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy. It is incredibly moisturizing and also leaves a really nice glow for the rest of the day!
4. Lierac Paris Huile Sensorielle Aux 3 Fleurs – This is actually something I found on the free table at ELLE UK. Yes, such a thing as “the free table” exists and lucky for me I sat right next to it. This body, face and hair oil has such a wonderful and subtle smell that always makes me feel like a chic Parisian. Due to the perfume, I save it for hair and body use only (face is reserved for Essence of Argan as mentioned above).
5. Prince Reigns – This is an amazing new product that has just landed in Canada for the first time ever. Carried at the soon-to-launch WAXON WAXBAR in Summerhill, this all-natural ingrown hair serum is the secret weapon of Giselle Bundchen and all the other angels. It has the smell and consistency of aloe vera, and can be used by both men and women, on any areas you wax.
4. Sisley SPF 30 Fluid Body Sun Cream – Days are getting warmer and longer, and the sun is out in full force. Although I strongly believe that everyone should wear a high SPF every day of the year, I can’t say I actually do so until the summer months. Like a good moisturizer, sun cream isn’t something to skimp on. Especially when its going on your face. I love Sisley’s high-quality range because it provides the protection you want in a light and smooth cream. No icky gunkiness that takes 10 minutes to rub in and half an hour to dry. This one is particularly great for face and body.
5. Matter: Outdoors Hand Cream – This is another great find from the One of a Kind Show. Matter: Outdoors is a skin care range from Toronto that specializes in, you guessed it, protecting you when outdoors. Like, camping… if you’re into that sort of thing. Outdoorsy or not, this is a great product to pick up because its local, natural, nourishing and smells amazing. I am obsessed.